Very funny, Farran. Very funny...

Mr Wilson

I decided Farran looked a bit dehydrated, and didn't really see him take a drink today, so I wanted to give him water with a syringe. He wasn't happy when I was taking him out of the cage, but he took 2 nice drinks. Well, I guess for him it was pay back time, because he decided to not only take a nice pee, but a giant dump on my hand.

Thoroughly appreciated the early Christmas gift, Farran.

Lol! :D:D Never had either of my chams poop on me, but my l'il crestie drops one on me most evenings!:mad: It's so disgusting!

Isn't that considered good luck? Kinda like a bird poopin on you. I hear that's good luck too :)

Hmmm I hope it's good luck!! Perhaps I should go play the lottery!!

Our Crestie has pooped on us before too. But Farran, holy crap... literally. That was a large dump.

Hahahah! That is really funny. I'm use to getting peed and pooped on... My male Crested Gecko "Ace" poops on me EVERY single time I take him out to handle him, my Golden Gecko "Mr. Pee Body" pees on me every single time I take him out, and I had a Lavender Corn Snake that would ALWAYS musk me when I took her out. Corn Snake musk is the NASTIEST!:eek: Very stinky... :p

It means they love you when they do that.

I know nothing about snakes, because I am scared of them and will never own one or handle one, but what is the musk?

I'm really considering getting some quick pick tickets or something hahaha. :D

They are really awesome pets. :D

Musking is a defense mechanism, which pretty much means they poop on you but this kind of poop is different in which it SMELLS terrible. I had to change my clothes and do lots of laundry when I had that girl. Lol!:)

Male gargoyle geckos poop on you almost every time...but females don't usually...so it helps in sexing them at a younger age.

I had a quad that pooped on me every single time I took him out of the cage. I learned quickly to hold him on a branch over his cage until he finished...it was safe after that since he could only do it once.

A friend and I were at a symposium and he wanted to watch them sexing the snakes.....I took his arm and pulled him back and he was a little annoyed until the snake musked the area right where he would have been standing!

Hahahah! That is really funny. I'm use to getting peed and pooped on... My male Crested Gecko "Ace" poops on me EVERY single time I take him out to handle him, my Golden Gecko "Mr. Pee Body" pees on me every single time I take him out, and I had a Lavender Corn Snake that would ALWAYS musk me when I took her out. Corn Snake musk is the NASTIEST!:eek: Very stinky... :p

It means they love you when they do that.

garter snake must is pretty bad too, and I love how no matter which snake it comes from it takes about 100x of washing your hands before the small goes away!

yeah my crestie poops and pee's on me all the time, gross but it goes with it, oh well at lest you know they're eating and drinking well that way, and less cage spot cleaning lol

my male Quad pooped on me for the first 3 days I had him...freshly imported, so probably never held before.

he has stoped since.

Harry

Back
Top Bottom