Very excited to share with you all...

I still have a couple babies left. One boy and one girl that need a kind and loving forever home. One of my sweet babies could make one of you as happy as Becca is right now. ?

Last edited:
I am so very excited to share with my Chamily here that I will be getting one of @jannb babies. I am getting a little boy in about a month. I am so happy to be at a point now where I can open my heart to a second chameleon again. To be able to provide this healthy little boy with an excellent life. You can see the babies in this thread https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/hammy-and-ivy-and-a-few-of-their-baby-boys.175878/

I have gone back and forth on if I wanted another Panther or if I wanted another Veiled. I have also been stuck in being afraid to try again with a second Chameleon. The last year has been an interesting growth process for me as a keeper. As all the working pieces fell together it became clear today that this little veiled boy was supposed to be mine.

This brings me to my next bit of excitement. I am getting the Dragon Strand Hybrid Large Atrium for Beman in the next few weeks. I will set this one up for him then totally rework his medium tall Atrium for my new little love. I rearranged my room to accommodate a "chameleon wall" and it will fit both of these cages perfectly.

The boys will each get turns in the outdoor enclosure as well. ❤
Yay!!! How exciting!!!!! Congrats!! These guys have been great! Can’t wait to see him!

Update:

Had to make some changes... Beman was not a happy camper being moved into the large atrium. He literally would not move from the basking or the branch right below it. Staying in a 1 foot square of space 24/7. Showed stress colors and after 5 days of this I moved him back into the Medium atrium where he instantly relaxed and started acting like himself. I think that he did not like being so close to the window. Lighting is a bit brighter where the Large is sitting vs the medium. Also the medium is right next to my desk and he has always watched me all day since he was a baby. In the Large he could not see me at all.

So my new baby will have a Large atrium which is still ok because he will end up much bigger then Beman and need more room to move around.

He will be delivered by @jannb in one week on the 13th. EEEKKKKKKK ❤

I have also picked a name for him with help from my daughter. One of her favorite book series there is a character named Magnus Bane. Well I latched on to the Bane portion since it is a B name lol. But what made it stick is the meaning of the name. In Hawaiian it means long-awaited child. For those that know me you will understand why this name stuck.

I did a total rework on the Medium tall atrium and converted it to have the same look as the new large one I got. Here is a picture of them. I should have the smaller T5's for the medium tomorrow so the ones on the medium now will go back to the large.

both cages2020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom