Very excited to share with you all...

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I am so very excited to share with my Chamily here that I will be getting one of @jannb babies. I am getting a little boy in about a month. I am so happy to be at a point now where I can open my heart to a second chameleon again. To be able to provide this healthy little boy with an excellent life. You can see the babies in this thread https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/hammy-and-ivy-and-a-few-of-their-baby-boys.175878/

I have gone back and forth on if I wanted another Panther or if I wanted another Veiled. I have also been stuck in being afraid to try again with a second Chameleon. The last year has been an interesting growth process for me as a keeper. As all the working pieces fell together it became clear today that this little veiled boy was supposed to be mine.

This brings me to my next bit of excitement. I am getting the Dragon Strand Hybrid Large Atrium for Beman in the next few weeks. I will set this one up for him then totally rework his medium tall Atrium for my new little love. I rearranged my room to accommodate a "chameleon wall" and it will fit both of these cages perfectly.

The boys will each get turns in the outdoor enclosure as well. ❤

For now Lol happy for you
No only two lol and thank you ❤
I’m thrilled that you decided to give one of my boys a kind and loving home.
Thank you! ?
I am so freaking excited... I got the best tiny branches... It is the right side of this big branch. That whole section is like 3 feet tall by two feet deep with tiny diameter branches for him. Then I will weave pothos all through it so it is like he is in a real tree.

IMG_4860.jpg

Are you dancing around and jumping up and down @Beman ? :)
I really am... My mom said that she was not sure she could handle me talking about it non stop the next month while I get everything ready for him. :hilarious:

Back
Top Bottom