Veileds in Tampa Bay, Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dankmeleon

I have several veileds I'm selling, my personal collection. these were purchased at different times from mike of flchams.

male, very healthy, loves to eat and be hand fed, fiesty but calms down with gentle handling, aprox 9 months old about ready for breeding 125 + overnight shipping
100_0120.jpg

100_0118.jpg

100_0117.jpg

Female aproximately 7 months old, big appetite, great climber housed in lush landscape, will be ready to breed in a few months, almost full grown 100 + overnight shipping
ykil6l1.png

100_0091.jpg

100_0098.jpg

I also have some younglings and sub adults...will edit with pics, I have some oranges and high yellows, all of my chams are very well taken care of and of exceptional health :)

thanks guys

Last edited:
I'm sorry my gf plans on keeping the younger ones, at least for a few more months, she is looking for the ultimate mail breeder and is going through alot of really really nice chams to find it...the male here is one of the most diesel males i've ever seen and gotten the privelage of handling./

we also have about 15 screen reptariums, the pet smart kind in both small and med if any one is interested, if anything else changes i'll keep you guys updated, she has some oranges she wants to sell in a few weeks so keep your eyes open if your interested, we are charging a lot less than market price on chams of this quality, to help someone pay shipping and make sure it goes to a good home...its going to be hard to match the husbandry its had, and these guys get pissed really easily when taken out of there natural habitat, which is a tropical garden outdoors with a lot of automated misting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom