Veiled Chameleon Breeders other than FlChams?

Jeyrah

Hello! I was planning on purchasing a male veiled from FLChams after reading good experiences from other users here. Also their premium veileds are GORGEOUS. I was waiting till the cage was completely set up and with food ready to go since it's overnight shipping...... But now all of their animals are out of stock. I emailed them and pretty much, they've been the busiest they've ever been. They only got a few babies waiting to go up on their site once they are of age. I was getting everything prepped for a baby veiled chameleon; my mesh 16 x 16 x 36 cage will be arriving today and I have already attained live plants, adequate linear UVB and basking lighting, climbing sticks and driftwood, food cup, dripper, drainage system assembly equipment, a mister, some timers... and live food will be arriving on my doorstep shortly as well..

The whole sh-bang... I'm very excited.. I've been obsessing over chameleons for the last 6 months just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger while doing plenty of research on multiple species.

I really don't know how long that will be till the babies are available and I've already ordered food in expectation of ordering one within a day or so? So finally, to my question, are there any other reputable veiled breeders online? I really want to make sure I'm careful of purchasing one from the right place, I really really don't want to unknowingly support any animal cruelty from other sites.. if not...... then I guess I'm spending more $$ on the panther (that I originally wanted but my husbands a cheapskate). By the way, I'm located in Pittsburgh, PA.

Sorry for my rambling.

Hello! I was planning on purchasing a male veiled from FLChams after reading good experiences from other users here. Also their premium veileds are GORGEOUS. I was waiting till the cage was completely set up and with food ready to go since it's overnight shipping...... But now all of their animals are out of stock. I emailed them and pretty much, they've been the busiest they've ever been. They only got a few babies waiting to go up on their site once they are of age. I was getting everything prepped for a baby veiled chameleon; my mesh 16 x 16 x 36 cage will be arriving today and I have already attained live plants, adequate linear UVB and basking lighting, climbing sticks and driftwood, food cup, dripper, drainage system assembly equipment, a mister, some timers... and live food will be arriving on my doorstep shortly as well..

The whole sh-bang... I'm very excited.. I've been obsessing over chameleons for the last 6 months just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger while doing plenty of research on multiple species.

I really don't know how long that will be till the babies are available and I've already ordered food in expectation of ordering one within a day or so? So finally, to my question, are there any other reputable veiled breeders online? I really want to make sure I'm careful of purchasing one from the right place, I really really don't want to unknowingly support any animal cruelty from other sites.. if not...... then I guess I'm spending more $$ on the panther (that I originally wanted but my husbands a cheapskate). By the way, I'm located in Pittsburgh, PA.

Sorry for my rambling.
I can’t help you to find another reputable breeder other than to check to site’s sponsors. However, I would suggest returning the 16x16x36 enclosure and getting a larger one. While this size is ok for a baby, they do grow fast and you’ll be needing larger for when it becomes an adult.

I can’t help you to find another reputable breeder other than to check to site’s sponsors. However, I would suggest returning the 16x16x36 enclosure and getting a larger one. While this size is ok for a baby, they do grow fast and you’ll be needing larger for when it becomes an adult.

My husband and I were planning on building a 6ft tall cage this summer and using the smaller cage for just the little guy's baby months. I just bought a new house and instead of having a traditional dining room... it's now a reptile room in progress ?

My husband and I were planning on building a 6ft tall cage this summer and using the smaller cage for just the little guy's baby months. I just bought a new house and instead of having a traditional dining room... it's now a reptile room in progress ?
Awesome! :)

Back
Top Bottom