US Hammy & Ivy Baby Veileds

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
How often do you see baby veileds available for sale with a complete family tree!

These are very special baby veileds not only are they Hammy and Ivy’s babies, they are the Great, Great, Great Grandchildren of my very first veiled chameleons Luie and Camille. They have been touched and handled since they hatched and will be friendly when they arrive. I am looking for kind and loving forever home.

I have the right to refuse to sale to anyone that I feel would not give my baby a good home.
The babies have had fecals and they are parasite free.

Local pick up is also welcome. I live in Charleston, SC.

The Price is $75.00 each plus shipping even thought I will be delivering babies starting next week since shipping is not save. East coast deliveries next week. West coast deliveries first part of July.

Now you can have your own little Boy or Girl from this stunning bloodline!

PM me with questions or to reserve your baby veiled!!!!

I have one male available.

Here are recent pictures of a few of the boys that are not spoken for.

cams06062020 010.JPG

cams06062020 047.JPG

cams06062020 063.JPG

Photos of some of the babies at one month old.

babbikes04182020%20220_zpsxgbu7ybn.jpg

babbikes04182020%20157_zpsd5gugcrb.jpg

babbikes04182020%20125_zpsvjhfualo.jpg

babbikes04182020%20078_zpsexsntrao.jpg

babbikes04182020%20033_zps8fydxzvh.jpg

babbikes04182020%20005_zpsovidrnt8.jpg

Hammy, daddy to the babies

pets12292019 483.JPG

Ivy, the mom to the babies

EB28F089-C3AE-4B9F-857E-C18D5B20FB89.jpeg

Last edited:
I will not be shipping until it’s safe. I did a copy paste from Ship Your Reptile website.

Critical!
Covid-19 update 05/05/20:
We are still closely monitoring the FedEx systems for signs that things are calming down, but we continue to see significant issues and delays and FedEx is still limited in how much they can assist us with Peak Protocols in place. With that in mind, there is still no insurance coverage available, though we are anxious to turn it back on as soon as possible. We unfortunately still do not have a target date since the situation keeps changing, but we are keeping our fingers crossed that insurance will be available sooner rather than later.
In the meantime, please help us to keep all animals safe by acknowledging and adhering to the following:
• There is no On Time and Live Arrival Insurance available at this time. Please reconsider shipping sensitive, rare, or high value animals until insurance is back up.
• If you decide to ship, YOU WILL BE DOING SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. There are no refunds for late, lost, damaged, or DOA shipments at this time. Please reconsider shipping high value, rare, irreplaceable, and sensitive species until insurance is back on.
• DO NOT CALL FEDEX, AND MAKE SURE YOUR RECIPIENTS DO NOT CALL FEDEX, EITHER. We will call FedEx on your or your recipient’s behalf. Any intervention on a shipment by either you or your recipient can very easily result in an additional 24-48 hour delay. Please let us handle FedEx issues—we know exactly what to say and do to best help you.
• Live Shipping is still Monday through Wednesday ONLY. We have had Thursday shipments delayed until Monday, even with Saturday upgrade requests put in, and we are not in office during the weekend to help you. NOTE: From what we have seen, Mondays are the busiest day across FedEx and Monday shipments have had the most delays and issues. Tuesday and Wednesday shipping has been noticeably calmer with fewer problems.
• The Ground / Home system is heavily delayed. Please allow for an additional 2 to 3 business days on Ground shipments. If shipping to a business or if the recipient’s business name is on the label, FedEx may assume the business is closed, even if it is a residential business. Let us know if you see exceptions or substantial delays on your Ground and Home shipments.
• Ship to the hub for pick up. Most of the delays we are seeing are on packages that go out for delivery. We have seen 6 to 8 hour driver delays and the trucks are not temperature controlled. Let us know if you need help locating a hub.
• Package your shipments in anticipation of a delay. If your package is hung up in Memphis or Indy, assume a 24 hour delay. We audit shipments every morning and send tracking information to FedEx to request that packages be held indoors until they can move out, so chances are excellent that we will already have cases open on your shipment(s).
• Pay special attention if you are shipping in or out of COVID hotspot areas, particularly in the Northeast/Tri-State Area. We are seeing increased delays and issues in heavily affected areas.
• Triple check each shipment for correct recipient and address information, including recipient phone numbers. Incorrect addresses can result in an additional 24-48 hour delay and being able to reach out directly to your customer will let us help as quickly as possible.
• Watch your tracking, especially if the recipient lives in apartment complexes or the address is commercial. While we will request reattempts on missed deliveries, many drivers will be NOT be able to do a same-day reattempt, in which case your recipient would need to wait for it to get back to the Ship Center to pick up later that evening, or wait for reattempt the next business day.
• Do not ship to or drop off your shipments at a FedEx Office or ANY other retail location. Run any given Hold At Facility address through Google to verify it is a legitimate Ship Center, or use the “Ship To FedEx Facility” function in Booking. Most have now modified their hours and have earlier pick ups, but Ship Center hours remain the same for the time being. Contact us if you need help finding your Ship Center.
To keep our website banners as up-to-date and streamlined as possible, we will display only the most recent update on the site. All previous Covid notifications have been compiled and can be easily found here: https://shipyourreptiles.com/pages/updates
For the most updated FedEx information, please keep an eye on FedEx's alerts page, which you can find at: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/service-alerts.html
We are committed to continuing to provide you with excellent service, and we will always do what we can to resolve any issues that come up.
Thank you for your understanding, and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Stay healthy out there.

Back
Top Bottom