Veiled Newbie Here

AnimalGurl

Hello Everyone just wanted to introduce my self and my Cham my names Tracy and we (my family and i) just got a Female Veiled Chameleon she is Very friendly and has been added to our little pack. She came to us from someone who didn't want her anymore and well my BF fell in love with her so we took her in she was 6mths at the time and it's been about 3weeks or so we have had her. I'm a stay at home mom and so she joins our Redfoot Tortoise Wheezy (rescue) our Bearded Dragon Ruby and our Jack Russel Rowdie and our 3 Male Bettas. Izzy (our Cham short for Izzabelle) is so far fairly friendly she is Not a huge fan of me as I'm the meanie that mists her enclosure and she doesn't appreciate that!! We got her very suddenly and so I have been watching posts from the shadows as I didn't want to post before we got her enclosure proper (she was in a 33g for a week or so) She's now in a 18x18x36 reptibreeze no real plants yet (heading out to pick those up today) I will post some pics of her and her enclosure in the enclosure section. Anywhoooo that's a bit about us. Looking forward to learning from and with all of you :)

welcome to the forum!
I hope you find it as useful and interesting as I have.

let us know if you have any questions, and be sure to read the care sheet resource - its a great starting point for new owners of chameleons

Back
Top Bottom