Veiled Chameleon with MBD

I would create a catch net for.him that also acts as a climbing mechanism. It saved me a lot of broken bones. I often used plastic covered chicken wire... trying to remember the name of it cause i think its called something specific but im falling asleep. You can attach with thin cable ties or tightly attached fishing line

I would create a catch net for.him that also acts as a climbing mechanism. It saved me a lot of broken bones. I often used plastic covered chicken wire... trying to remember the name of it cause i think its called something specific but im falling asleep. You can attach with thin cable ties or tightly attached fishing line
I will definitely do that! Thanks for the idea

Unfortunately, my boy has gained his wings today. He declined a lot in the past 24 hours, I tried my best to save him, but I was unable to. Thank you everyone for helping me try to save him.

I’m terribly sorry for your loss! Try to remember the good times, and let us know if there’s anything we can do to help you through this difficult time!

I was going to rehome him to someone who could provide better care and treatment, even though he has passed away, I am still giving my equipment to the person because they help rehabilitate and rehome reptiles in need.

Back
Top Bottom