Veiled Chameleon Not eating enough

What is wrong with it? What should there be?

Building a strong freerange who can house chameleon 24/7 take time, equipment and lot of money. as i said.. No way she can have enough UVB and the only way to know it and to fix this is with the buying of a uvbmeter ($$$) if you cant afford it the only uvb light strong enough for a freerange is the exo terra sunray (i did use this for my freerange its expensive but incredibly effective and can bring uvb really deep (as fas as 100 cm). I only keep melleri in my freerange and they dont need high basking spot.. so far i can't help you with that but in my freerange i use a compo of grow hps bulb, hallogene (far from the branches inclined) and t5ho (for plant growing and mental heath lightening) you need more horizontal branches, probably a tree

About the freeranging but, well :p its not impossible! but with worms! i freerange my silkworms in some mat attached to the branches

but you will face other challenge.. Watering? get ready to provide daily misting by hand this take time and trust. Danger : hide all the cords of your lamp to prevent any access (other than that she will climb and get burn)

But since you are at your problem #1 (MBD) your problems is definitely uvb and maybe basking (digestion can be compromise with a wrong basking)

@Mawtyplant is right...she needs to be in a cage so you can give her everything she needs to recover. She does not have much time...if you don't do what's she needs, she won't be here long.

Back
Top Bottom