Veiled Cham

The real question..
Repashy Calcium Plus LoD
Small amount of this daily is what I'm under the impression this requires
Or
The 3+ different vitamin containers (the safe route) but if any of you keep females on Repashy Calcium Plus LoD successfully id feel better going with that myself.

The real question..
Repashy Calcium Plus LoD
Or
The 3+ different vitamin containers (the safe route) but if any of you keep females on Repashy Calcium Plus LoD successfully id feel better going with that myself.

I have done both with no issues.

The real question..
Repashy Calcium Plus LoD
Or
I use repashy calcium plus LoD at every feeding. But I do not put supplements on BSFL, any flies, or hornworms. only his main staple which is dubia roaches.

The real question..
Repashy Calcium Plus LoD
Or
My vet suggested I use all Repashy...supercal with no d daily and alternate every other week calcium with med d and supervite. He did check and measure my uvb and all so I don’t know how that played into his recommendation.

Would it be of any harm to run both the old UVB bulb and the new UVB fixture at the same time? Too much UVB maybe?? The top of the enclosure becomes a Tetris game without suspended lights. Just need to get a single basking fixture so I can get rid of the double bulb one.

Would it be of any harm to run both the old UVB bulb and the new UVB fixture at the same time? Too much UVB maybe?? The top of the enclosure becomes a Tetris game without suspended lights. Just need to get a single basking fixture so I can get rid of the double bulb one.
Yeah I agree with @AnamCara... Also I just want to make sure you have the T5HO fixture directly on the cage top don't suspend this one :)

Back
Top Bottom