Veilds Hatching?

CamiGirl89

So my little eggs turn 7 months old tomorrow, and I noticed the end of one of them looks like it was barely dipped in water. It has an almost wet appearance, and it looks darker on that side... almost a gray/green color. When candled through the side, I can actually see a big-ol' tail pressed against the side of the egg! Does this mean close to hatching? Or too moist?

Get ready for the babies.
Sounds like the eggs are beginning to sweat which means it is almost time. A slit will develop at one end of the egg. And then you will see a beautiful head appear from the egg.
Keep us posted.

Oh I am so excited! This clutch only has 3 survivors, so they will be VERY special little babies! I will post more if more happens!

that'll be fun!!!
still trying to talk my wife into letting me keep two or three of my 30 that hatched this past week

That would be hard to choose from that many! There have been no changes to the egg as of this morning, so that makes me a little nervous. But I know he is in there! Hopefully he is ok, and just taking his sweet time.

P1000780pic.jpg

Yes very similar to that! However, there has been minimal progression over the past 24 hours. Can it take awhile? Love that photo!

Trust me, there will be plenty! :) It just 'dented' in about an hour ago, continuing to expand its window, as well! Argh, the anticipation!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom