Vanilla Gorilla Gutload...In search of a name!

Hello All,

Due to popular demand, I have decided to go ahead and start selling my original, home made gutload! It does take approximately 2 weeks for a 20 lb batch of gutload to be produced; therefore, I ask that you provide me a minimum of 2 weeks notice on your orders so that I may provide you with your product in a timely fashion. I have posted my first ad and currently have some available for purchase.

I would like to seek your suggestions on suitable names for my Gutload. Please provide your suggestions below. I will provide 2 lbs of gutload as a "Thank You" to the person who helps to come up with the most creative, unique and suitable name! Thank you!!!

Hello All,

Due to popular demand, I have decided to go ahead and start selling my original, home made gutload! It does take approximately 2 weeks for a 20 lb batch of gutload to be produced; therefore, I ask that you provide me a minimum of 2 weeks notice on your orders so that I may provide you with your product in a timely fashion. I have posted my first ad and currently have some available for purchase.

I would like to seek your suggestions on suitable names for my Gutload. Please provide your suggestions below. I will provide 2 lbs of gutload as a "Thank You" to the person who helps to come up with the most creative, unique and suitable name! Thank you!!!
Green goddess bug grub .

Back
Top Bottom