UVB pickle

You can find some really good deals on etsy. Just be sure to find out their practices (imported, pesticides, etc).
Another month or so, and your local nurseries and big box stores will be flooded.

I have found some amazing things on Etsy. I replace the soil and wash my plants before I put them in the enclosure.

Trying to get some more plants in my little lady's enclosure. Especially want privacy for when she lays.

I see you already ordered so I’m a bit late. I was ordering quite a bit from Reptile Supply co as their prices are great. However, in every single order they screwed something up...sent me a Repti breeze stand instead of a Repti breeze etc. The last order I placed with them, they sent me a $2 Mist King piece instead of the $20 one I ordered. I contacted them, contacted them again, again and again over a period of a couple of months...never got any response and never got any refund of my $18. It’s a rather small thing, but they lost my business over it.

I see you already ordered so I’m a bit late. I was ordering quite a bit from Reptile Supply co as their prices are great. However, in every single order they screwed something up...sent me a Repti breeze stand instead of a Repti breeze etc. The last order I placed with them, they sent me a $2 Mist King piece instead of the $20 one I ordered. I contacted them, contacted them again, again and again over a period of a couple of months...never got any response and never got any refund of my $18. It’s a rather small thing, but they lost my business over it.
Hi, @MissSkittles Thank you for your feedback! That isn't good...... Hopefully, they don't mess up my precious UVB. Otherwise, I will be very upset. I have a backup on pangia reptile though. Their hood was out of stock.

Also, instead of lowering everything in your enclosure and creating tons of unused space, why dont you raise the light fixture off the enclosure. That way Carly still has full use of her 4 foot enclosure.

I’ve had the exact same problems with them. The only way to contact them is email, which no employees responded to on time with me. I had a $400 order come in over a month late, with shipping damage, wrong items, and missing items! They wouldn’t offer a shipping refund because it was the same price for them either way! I called their none-wholesale part of the company, and they said they have no way to contact them. Either one or both is BSing! Anyway, sorry for rant!

Back
Top Bottom