uvb light

evadora

I know that its been recommended to use the reptisun fluorescent tube light several times, and I was getting ready to order one, but in looking came across something that I don't think I've seen mentioned. Zilla Slimline Tropical 25 UVB T8 Fluorescent Fixture. This has an 18 inch bulb and states that it works for chams, I was just curious if anyone had used it, or heard good or bad about it.
Thanks

Zoo Med

I have not used it but I suggest you go with zoo med reptil sun 5.0 their herp products are equal to none and were one of the first to make herp products.

the zilla will work but the reptisun is the best and thats what you should prob get. I use reptisun and so does just about everyone else.

Oh wow, thanks for the link to the other thread. I tried to poke around and find a listing about it but hadn't had any luck. So now I'm pretty well positive that I am in fact going with Repti sun as I'd planned but now I'm just frightened of those how can they sell them if they do that to our critters, and/or with no testing at all?! I'm sooo grateful I found this forum early on, thanks again everyone, Dave especially :)

Back
Top Bottom