Uv and glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me because I’m new to this “discussion” but I am absolutely sick of people making statements like they’ve done validated field trials with NO evidence to show for it. And when you ask for evidence to back up their claims they tell you to go prove them wrong. That is not how this works. The burden of proof is on the one making the claims. You have to defend your statements with facts to be taken even remotely serious. Absolutely absurd to think that anyone would listen to you without any facts to back you up. Get real or get out.

I couldn’t read through all the drivel but it sounds like you’re saying that a glass cage will have higher UVB than a screen cage while they both have screen tops correct?
Ha your excused. Prove your a veterinarian -a bit hypocritical to ask for proof then get all fussy when told how to prove it to themselves.. It's a very simple test to run if you have your doubts and are curious then look into it or bugger off.. I'm growing irritated with all the sourpuss attitudes I've answered every possible question there is about how and why I've done these studies I have 0 interest in proving anything to any blasphemous rude immature children. I'm more than happy to work with anyone that is open-minded without bias or inferiority complexes being projected my way. Based on your opening statement its probably best you just bugger off.

If you kids would have approached me in a polite and professional manner I would be much more inclined to oblige you in making a video. The lesson of (you win more bees with honey than shYt cause honey shYt only attracts flies)..Will hopefully be absorbed by a few here today. Yes I know honey is a byproduct of the bees lmao just nvmd..

Ha your excused. Prove your a veterinarian -
*you’re
Proven. See how that works? Made a claim, someone asks for proof, proof provided. Quite easy.

Attachments

• 61D968B7-B354-4323-A663-5CD4EE5E4FC5.jpeg
    61D968B7-B354-4323-A663-5CD4EE5E4FC5.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
A quality forgery of a cartieah was most likely purchased through the north African black market known to reside in Gotan. Lol an example of the kind of scrutinizing I've received
Not even close. But to be honest this isn't the only disinformation you've spread on these forums and been called out on. If you're going to swing for home-runs you better be able to hit the ball. Back up your claim. We're calling you a liar. Have some pride and back up your claims or go back to your cave troll.

That might be remotely believable had you offered any proof for someone to dispute.
Lmfao you hypocrite.. now I need to prove that your proof is invalid? If you don't see how ass backwards that way of thinking is then I truly fear for everyone of the lives of the animals in your care. And how would a quote from ace ventura when nature calls be remotely believable even with solid proof? Smh go away

*you’re
Proven. See how that works? Made a claim, someone asks for proof, proof provided. Quite easy.

well I for one feel a lot better with the proof that your are in fact a vet. I was always suspicious of you being a moderator and having a vetrianery tag on your screen name.

I wasn’t sure your detailed and informative posts were real. I thought you were just cutting up chameleons and posting fake necropsy photos.

well I for one feel a lot better with the proof that your are in fact a vet. I was always suspicious of you being a moderator and having a vetrianery tag on your screen name.

I wasn’t sure your detailed and informative posts were real. I thought you were just cutting up chameleons and posting fake necropsy photos.
Dont fall for it lol shes a fake. Moderator? More like antagonists

So, I was at work today and did not get to “enjoy” the quality of posts today. However, I have seen a member that has for whatever reason become the center of attention (not in a good way) and now question a very respected member of this community about her qualifications. I don’t know if this was joking or serious, but here’s my two cents. And by the way, this goes for everyone who has been throwing the subtle stupid attacks around.

”Cut The Crap Already!”

I am getting to the point that I am just going to delete threads that get derailed with this type of behavior. I don’t enjoy seeing these distractions spreading through multiple posts on numerous threads. Have a quality conversation without getting off topic. Simple.

I can start issuing warnings about these things, but honestly, just grow up and treat each other with respect, even when you don’t agree.

Hmm. First one is under screen in a glass cage. Second is under screen outside of glass cage. Third is no screen or cage. Seems like the proof is in the pudding so far...more experiments to do.

Attachments

• 663CA1A4-F225-4520-9571-22B90FBAE333.jpeg
    663CA1A4-F225-4520-9571-22B90FBAE333.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 24D9EC41-A056-4545-A35B-7309206986DC.jpeg
    24D9EC41-A056-4545-A35B-7309206986DC.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 109
  • F820ACBD-FDCA-4D99-9E23-4BE92B92877C.jpeg
    F820ACBD-FDCA-4D99-9E23-4BE92B92877C.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 107
So, I was at work today and did not get to “enjoy” the quality of posts today. However, I have seen a member that has for whatever reason become the center of attention (not in a good way) and now question a very respected member of this community about her qualifications. I don’t know if this was joking or serious, but here’s my two cents. And by the way, this goes for everyone who has been throwing the subtle stupid attacks around.

”Cut The Crap Already!”

I am getting to the point that I am just going to delete threads that get derailed with this type of behavior. I don’t enjoy seeing these distractions spreading through multiple posts on numerous threads. Have a quality conversation without getting off topic. Simple.

I can start issuing warnings about these things, but honestly, just grow up and treat each other with respect, even when you don’t agree.
Agreed and well put. Thank you :)

Smaller glass cage, smaller screen mesh...nope still not working. I guess that science didnt get the memo that you don’t need proof for a claim. Because I’m pretty sure I just blew your whole argument out of the water and it took only a few minutes to prove that. Which should have been your job, but whatever.

Attachments

• C55882D6-A9C6-43D7-8628-D5ECA55E6EAD.jpeg
    C55882D6-A9C6-43D7-8628-D5ECA55E6EAD.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 136EEF55-0CE1-4E27-BF33-F89906133893.jpeg
    136EEF55-0CE1-4E27-BF33-F89906133893.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 120
Hmm. First one is under screen in a glass cage. Second is under screen outside of glass cage. Third is no screen or cage. Seems like the proof is in the pudding so far...more experiments to do.
When I tested the glass terrarium I closed the front glass to replicate what the animal is being exposed to. More surface area and less escape for the uv i used velcro to support my meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom