Usa to UK

Inky

Established Member
hey everyone i was wondering, i live in the USA and due to recent disscusions and research it seems like pygmys are sold out everywhere. Someone on the fourms told me that there everywhere in the UK . is it possible for them to ship lizards from the uk to the usa? seems unlikey but im in love with pygmys and i have to get my hands on them !!!!! thanks
Calvin!

The 'Donny Show' is on in a few months. There may be some there. Also, if you are on facebook there are several chameleon and reptile groups to look on.

The 'Donny Show' is on in a few months. There may be some there. Also, if you are on facebook there are several chameleon and reptile groups to look on.
if possible could you explain what that is? i dont know anything about it ! please and thanks !!

hey everyone i was wondering, i live in the USA and due to recent disscusions and research it seems like pygmys are sold out everywhere. Someone on the fourms told me that there everywhere in the UK . is it possible for them to ship lizards from the uk to the usa? seems unlikey but im in love with pygmys and i have to get my hands on them !!!!! thanks
Calvin!
I believe FL Chams has some for sale. Also a site sponsor! Not sure who else forum members breed them.
Good luck
Dave

Sorry, I read your post wrong - I thought you were in the UK. Pygmys may not survive a trip overseas. They can be quite tricky to keep. I was given a female a few years ago and she lasted 2 weeks. It was a really hot summer and it was just too hot for her, plus she laid a clutch just after she arrived. I think those things with the added stress of the move was too much.

It took me months and months, I think 8-9 months, to find some pygmys here in the U.K , I do not have any WC so I waited until I could find CB, in all the time of waiting I only saw one ad , with WC, and since having mine, now for over a year, I have only seen one or two more ads with them, so they are certainly not everywhere, my babies are hopefully going to breed which I'm very pleased about as I later found out mine were WC anyway, they are, as Miss Lily says, small and fragile so I think shipping would finish them off!

I am usually jealous of the different species of chameleon and the prices (usually they are so cheap in comparison) available in the US! ;) ...... anyway unfortunately I don't think it will be very easy or cost effective to import to the US (especially in small numbers) ... you are best off finding a local breeder in the US and this place is probably best to start..but as said above, you may have to wait a while to find some available..

Back
Top Bottom