Urate

Ok thanks. I already
got it ordered :) believe I really did. I’ll send a pic when I get it installed. Thank you again. You have been supportive even when I’m being stubborn. ;)
Good I am glad you got it ordered. Now trust me when I say you need to rehome the female. I have two males and more experience and age then you have and there is no way I would have a female right now. They have to be very carefully cared for and provided for. Explain to your parents that you would have to have two of everything and that the females lay eggs like 3 times a year in which they may require vet care. They will understand and help you find her a home.

The watery urate does not necessarily mean parasite. It could mean one is very hydrated so it is expelling more water. My Veiled has more watery urates along with a more solid portion. He is parasite free. But it does not mean you should not get a fecal done at a vet. Parasites can be very very bad and when they take over the chams body the cham can very rapidly get sick and pass from them. Call around to a reptile vet and see if they will let you bring in just the fecal to drop it off. You have to collect one that is fresh and get it to them within 24 hours. put is in a plastic baggy. But wait to do this until you have rehomed the female so you know it is from your male.

Back
Top Bottom