Updated pics of Reggie

Graanto

Reggie is now 7 months old, has been moved to his new adult cage and is doing great. Eating very well since i swiched to new gutload and supplements. Just wanted to share some pics with you all. Enjoy :D

Attachments

• Reggie 7 months 001.jpg
    Reggie 7 months 001.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Reggie 7 months 002.jpg
    Reggie 7 months 002.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Reggie 7 months 003.jpg
    Reggie 7 months 003.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 133
He's enjoying it. Do you have sticks in there for him so he can climb around

Oh yeah....that is a close up of him...and actually all the photo's should be rotated to the right, but i couldnt upload the pics when i did that. the cage is furnished with a large ficsu tree and than several fake branches running vertically and one running on an angle going up. i would like to stretch some vines horizontally near the uvb bulb but i need to go buy some still. i think he really enjoys it. he has grown a crazy amount since putting him ion there. He wasnt a very good eater before but now gobbles everything up.

He looks great! Is he masoala?

Im not sure what a "masoala" is? He is supposed to be a BB Ambilobe, But right now he has very little blue in his bars. his bars are more redish, sometimes purplish color. i actually think the purple color is pretty cool

8 Months old

Here are some update pics of reggie. He is Now 8 months old. He was really excited about getting his picture taken lol :D....

Reggie8months001.jpg

Reggie8months002.jpg

Reggie8months003.jpg

Reggie8months004.jpg

Reggie8months007.jpg

Not sure yet, I just keep looking at everyones pictures, but that just makes it harder to choose.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom