Updated cage for Rex!

djdanny402

So I decided to make some changes and add a bit to Rex's cage today! He had his first shed the other day and seems to be doing well. I picked him up around the beginning of the year as a new born.

Let me know what ya think!

Attachments

• IMG_3420.JPG
    IMG_3420.JPG
    423 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3423.JPG
    IMG_3423.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 175
Does anyone online sell plants similar ?
Just went to my local home depo and there is nothing. Off season up here in the north east for anything plant related :/

Just went to my local home depo and there is nothing. Off season up here in the north east for anything plant related :/
What state in the North East? I'm up here too. If you are nearby me I know of a few stores that are carrying plants right now. If I were you check Lowes and Walmart.

What about Walmart? Mine in WI always carries pothos. Or greenhouses. Do you have a Stein's?

One thing you can do, which I did once, is get a plant stand/holder from somewhere like Home Depot to get that schefflera higher in the cage...where your cham hangs out. Once it starts growing tall enough you can get rid of it.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/CobraCo-...l-Top-Metal-Plant-Stand-SCBPS1015-B/205936334

NEherp has some GREAT plants (here's their page) and really amazing customer service. Plus since you're in the North East, you're really close to them and so it would ship really quick. Depending on where you are you might even be able to stop by and pick it up at their warehouse. The prices are comparable and usually better than what you'll see at Lowes/Home Depot/Walmart.

Also check out Tiki Reptile's list of cham safe plants!

Best of luck and let us know how it goes!!!

Back
Top Bottom