Update -the whole gang- PICS!!

Yes, I do :( I am a bad person :(
But we don't have Bounty candy bars in the US.

We don't have to tell Hoj but he is a sweet kid, and he often helps me talk through possible problems with my chams. He tells me they are mostly in my head - that is helping right? I mean the problems not the chams.

Haha... I've been realizing this in the last week as well. I keep imagining my Leo is having all kinds of problems, when in actuality... he's probably really healthy! It's just a bit of paranoia from reading about all the problems people have here.

and Hoj... THE SHED PICTURES ARE SO AWESOME!!! I can't wait for my first shed. (I'm feeling a little dry :rolleyes: )

Also, can you tell me the hours that you work, and your address? ... I need that little Montana... I'll only borrow him for awhile don't worry!

Haha... I've been realizing this in the last week as well. I keep imagining my Leo is having all kinds of problems, when in actuality... he's probably really healthy! It's just a bit of paranoia from reading about all the problems people have here.

and Hoj... THE SHED PICTURES ARE SO AWESOME!!! I can't wait for my first shed. (I'm feeling a little dry :rolleyes: )

Also, can you tell me the hours that you work, and your address? ... I need that little Montana... I'll only borrow him for awhile don't worry!

I can tell you the location of his bro & sis here in the US, will that help you? Did anyone tell you Hoj has a 150 lb rottweiler behind the door of his place?

They all look awesome! :D How old is Camo?

Sweet beloved Camo. He is hoj's first cham. Hoj doesn't mess around. After he got Camo, camo had to have his tongue amputated and Hoj hand feeds him. I can't remember his exact age but he is between 18 and 24 months.

That is a true cham lover. His first one cost a bundle within a few months of Hoj getting him, and still he has lots more. Hoj spends more on the chams than he does on his g/f - just don't tell Laura.

Reactions: Hoj
thanks again, for the sweet comments, and...

Beautiful Quad. How old is he?

thx there are 3 male quads there, one is 8m and the other 2 are comin up on 2yr
I can tell you the location of his bro & sis here in the US, will that help you? Did anyone tell you Hoj has a 150 lb rottweiler behind the door of his place?

Well I'd need his specific address if I was going to steal his Chameleon.

ya come by, as stated above the dog loves visitors;):cool::D
They all look awesome! :D How old is Camo?
as Laurie stated camo is just over 2yrs old, and is my first cham and one hell of a trooper
Sweet beloved Camo. He is hoj's first cham. Hoj doesn't mess around. After he got Camo, camo had to have his tongue amputated and Hoj hand feeds him. I can't remember his exact age but he is between 18 and 24 months.

That is a true cham lover. His first one cost a bundle within a few months of Hoj getting him, and still he has lots more. Hoj spends more on the chams than he does on his g/f - just don't tell Laura.
u are always to kind to me:eek::)

what great pics Hoj! All your chams look happy and healthy! Quite a collection you have accumulated!!!:D

Reactions: Hoj
Back
Top Bottom