Update pics.

Cainschams

I borrowed a friends camera and thought I would post a few of the bad pics I took:eek: This camera is by far the worst one I have used in all of my chameleon photography. Anyway you will get the idea. Enjoy!

Heathen

Picture559.jpg

Picture570.jpg

Ok Im tired of waiting to resize these things. Its taking way to long. They will now be big and blurry:rolleyes:

Picture571.jpg

Picture574.jpg

Picture575.jpg

D.H. Might I add he was looking pretty darn nice today:D

Picture587.jpg

Picture588.jpg

The beautiful Mrs. Fireball. It took a little coaxing to get her out.

Picture597.jpg

My holdback from the first clutch. I cant ever get this guys colors. As soon as he sees thecamera he starts going dark. Im also waiting for him to shed again and hopefull start looking like Sancho!

Picture596.jpg

And the best tongue shot:rolleyes:
toungue.jpg

Everyone's looking good. Grace is doing well and has shed a couple more times. I'll see if can get some photos up.

Thanks guys! That shot is right when he was projecting it. The cameras action speed is wierd and its not mine so I am not used to it. I have more with his tongue out longer but I liked this one it looks like:p

Im glad the little ladie is doing well Alex. Definatly get some pics!

I told you Kat:p Those bars will just keep getting more saturated as charlie gets older and the more yellows will come in too. The first pics of Heathen where he was all yellow and orange is when he was enjoying the sun for days on end. That really brings the color out of them. Just wait till next year when you can take him out, I know I cant wait:D I havent seen that all yellow body since I brought him in for the cooler weather. Man I want to move!

Thanks again everyone!

Compared to your camera there practically nothing hahaha.

Thats what I was thinking. They arent even good for me:eek: That camera really sucks. Its one of those point and it self adjusts. Well it wants to adjust on everything but the damn chams:mad: Oh well. It got the point across of how nice heathen and D.H. are looking now adays.

What I do is hold the camera with one hand and rest it on the other that I am pinching a crickets leg with. If I had a decent camera without a delayed reaction time to clicking I could have came out with some decent shots but maybe next time.

Thats what I was thinking. They arent even good for me:eek: That camera really sucks. Its one of those point and it self adjusts. Well it wants to adjust on everything but the damn chams:mad: Oh well. It got the point across of how nice heathen and D.H. are looking now adays.

What I do is hold the camera with one hand and rest it on the other that I am pinching a crickets leg with. If I had a decent camera without a delayed reaction time to clicking I could have came out with some decent shots but maybe next time.

Oh yeah! Congratulations on the new website!:D

Ya I know lol I sometimes hate technology, cause when you want it to work it doesnt. That tongue shot is amazing though I must give many props to that lol.

He macro junkie,

I see you are from the UK, Belguim/Holland is not so far away and you can buy cheaper pardalis, the prices here are 100 to 150 euro.

I just love your chams!

I have 4 but if I ever get room for more I am getting 1 from you :D

Thanks, I really appreciate your comment. Just let me know and we can set something up. Did you see how that 4 month old is turning out. I am telling you they are going to look like a big ball of fire!!!! I cant wait for a couple more months.

Back
Top Bottom