Update on Thrall - 5 months

Necorawr

He's gotten so big! The first picture is when he first came home, and the rest are from two days ago. He's the sweetest little thing, he'll climb all over me and sit on my glasses. :cool: My roomies on the other hand he puffs up and gets all spotty when they go near him. :p

Attachments

• P2150853.jpg
    P2150853.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 165
  • P5090962.jpg
    P5090962.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 111
  • P5090966.jpg
    P5090966.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 171
  • P5090971.jpg
    P5090971.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 180
  • P5090968.jpg
    P5090968.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 124
WOW he has turned into a handsome stud man! How old was he when you got him and now? He sure looks healthy:D

WOW he has turned into a handsome stud man! How old was he when you got him and now? He sure looks healthy:D

Thank you! I got him from petco with a messed up eye but hes come a long way. They originally told me he was two weeks but with some input from people on the forums we guessed he was closer to two months. So, hes more likely around 7 months now but we just go by adoption date :p he eats so much!! I swear he sees the cricket cup and starts running for it lol. Is that a veiled in your picture? Is he blue?

Your Welcome! No Ozzie isn't blue but just a bright blue/green color. Yes he is a Veil male and I thought I had the Piggy Chameleon but it seems as though you got one too hehe! Thats about how old Ozzie was when I got him (2 mos) Just from looking at other peoples photos I think I am guessing pretty correct that Ozzie was 2 mos and now I have had him for 3 weeks and it feels so much longer. I can't imagine my life without him now :)
Thank you! I got him from petco with a messed up eye but hes come a long way. They originally told me he was two weeks but with some input from people on the forums we guessed he was closer to two months. So, hes more likely around 7 months now but we just go by adoption date :p he eats so much!! I swear he sees the cricket cup and starts running for it lol. Is that a veiled in your picture? Is he blue?

It is easy to see Thrall know which human he owns. He is a good looking guy, glad you got him far away for the pet store.

Your Welcome! No Ozzie isn't blue but just a bright blue/green color. Yes he is a Veil male and I thought I had the Piggy Chameleon but it seems as though you got one too hehe! Thats about how old Ozzie was when I got him (2 mos) Just from looking at other peoples photos I think I am guessing pretty correct that Ozzie was 2 mos and now I have had him for 3 weeks and it feels so much longer. I can't imagine my life without him now :)

Aww! That's so sweet. :D He's really cute! I love the little bitty Veilds, they're so curious and their eyes look way too big for their heads.

It is easy to see Thrall know which human he owns. He is a good looking guy, glad you got him far away for the pet store.

Oh definitely! He's so spoiled, and I swear he knows it! I'm glad to have gotten him away from there too, I stopped going in altogether. It's really sad in there. Someday I'm hoping to save some of his siblings, I think they all deserve a chance - giant corporation support or not. I really wish I could find the person selling them to the store and give them a right hook, too. :rolleyes:

so true!!!!!! :) very handsome guy!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much!!

Back
Top Bottom