Update on my Nosy Faly Cross

He is one FANTASTIC looking cham that is for sure!!! I personally think his red is too solid, but everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. I guess what this really means is you can't judge the purity of a locale on one example out of a clutch, which honestly really sucks for everyone. It really stinks because Faly's are becoming like Unicorns or Yeticorns....mystical creatures that don't really exist.

Here are a couple pictures of this cham's clutch mate. I will add more when/if I find them.
65478d1349650627-crosses-horrible-i-think-not-209748_508563342505251_890869253_o.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

I guess it really just is in the eye of the beholder. "Your eye's see and your ear's hear what your mind is looking for"

He is one FANTASTIC looking cham that is for sure!!! I personally think his red is too solid, but everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. I guess what this really means is you can't judge the purity of a locale on one example out of a clutch, which honestly really sucks for everyone. It really stinks because Faly's are becoming like Unicorns or Yeticorns....mystical creatures that don't really exist.

Here are a couple pictures of this cham's clutch mate. I will add more when/if I find them.
65478d1349650627-crosses-horrible-i-think-not-209748_508563342505251_890869253_o.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

I guess it really just is in the eye of the beholder. "Your eye's see and your ear's hear what your mind is looking for"

That one shows Ambilobe/Faly to me. The OP's male looks like he got more Faly colors with an ambilobe body.

You can't say I jumped the gun, here was my Raiden Faly. I couldn't risk breeding it as Faly or any other pure locale and this guy caused tons of drama. However, your animal is a stunning looking panther. :)

8257603705_95aff52d9d_c.jpg

Some resting and fired up pics, for as beautiful as he is, he is as nasty as they come, he is definitely just to look at lol

IMG_3748.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3746.jpg

Nasty or not,,, id love to have one of those to look at!!!!!!

Any breeding plans for him??? If so, put me onthe list please!!!!! Lisa

:D I wasn't here for all the stuff about the cross but aren't their crosses being bred on purpose and going for more money then pure? These are beautiful not matter what and for the pet side Who wouldn't want one looking this stunning? :D

It really stinks because Faly's are becoming like Unicorns or Yeticorns....mystical creatures that don't really exist.

That is funny! Faly's are mystical creatures. I am lucky to have lots of eggs incubating from one of Chuck G's proven female falys and Robmd1's, Kush / Triton boys. They should make some nice looking offspring.

I still think hybrid or not the pictured chams are very pretty animals.

:D I wasn't here for all the stuff about the cross but aren't their crosses being bred on purpose and going for more money then pure? These are beautiful not matter what and for the pet side Who wouldn't want one looking this stunning? :D

No, crosses go for less money and good luck selling the females.

That is funny! Faly's are mystical creatures. I am lucky to have lots of eggs incubating from one of Chuck G's proven female falys and Robmd1's, Kush / Triton boys. They should make some nice looking offspring.

I still think hybrid or not the pictured chams are very pretty animals.

Lol...I'm getting shirts made with a Faly on it that says "I don't even exist"

I have some from my WC Dhaulagiri and my female Mel sister of "bobbie's boy" hatching any day.:cool:

Last edited:
Just wondering which female raiden was paired with to produce these chams on this thread. I heard that raiden nala produced killer faly and raiden nika were a problem.

Lol...I'm getting shirts made with a Faly on it that says "I don't even exist"

I have some from my WC Dhaulagiri and my female Mel sister of "bobbie's boy" hatching any day.:cool:

I want that shirt, clark. Just make it a v-neck / crew neck. lol.

Most of the falys posted in the thread look excellent and I see how they can pass off as Falys, and I would like to have one of them, that is how pretty they are. I also see the other opinions. After all, there is a good chance that some of the males in the clutch looking like a true faly and others being off, due to a breeding mistake. If you have offspring and some start turning yellow, and other funky colors you may have a problem with customers down the road. Still I feel these animals posted are gorgeous!

The name of this Faly? is Itty Bitty, my wife named him, and to answer an earlier post question, No I have no plans on breeding him, he is just to look at and enjoy, Thank you to the ones that posted pics of some of his clutchmates, it was nice to see how others in this shipment turned out, looks like mine shows more Faly though as opposed to whatever he was crossed with

Back
Top Bottom