Update on first Clutch

jezzie

So baby #23 hatched this morning (at like 5am. The 11 month old baby had me up lol she's getting sick so she's pretty cranky).

Then I check on all the my little babies and immediately see one little one on the floor on its side, clearly dead. UGH. We've been going so good, all dented eggs were infertile, all hatchlings making it out of the eggs. Fingers crossed this isn't an omen of things to come!!

We got a 'new' (2007 Saturn) Thursday. Went into town yesterday. Stopped to get gas and BAM it won't start so a tow and back to the old car for us.

What's next? ... I'm almost scared to find out lol.

Anyways, all the other babies are doing great. I'm sure it's natural to have some not survive but man... It makes me sad nonetheless.

Sorry to hear about the one dying and the car problems ... I know the feeling on both .

That being said ..... where are the pix of the babies ?? Certainly , you've heard the unwritten rule that you must post pix of babies . Soooooo ... stop reading this and go take some and post them :rolleyes::cool:

I've got some posted in the general photos threads and an album of some hehe. I'll take more today and post them here for everyone lol

Back
Top Bottom