Update and a question

skittles1234

Can you believe the first two pics are of my senegal when i first rescued her two months ago (eyes closed very skinny and dehydrated) and the other pic's are of her now? She has improved 100% IMO. :D What do yall think?
And i'm also wondering her sex. I've been calling her a girl for so long I'm going to feel silly and guilty if its a boy!! Can anyone tell? :eek:

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 211
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 138
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 121
Thank you both for that i'm glad to hear my lil lady is indeed a lady.
And mummy i'm running out to the store now and when i return i will tell you exactly to a tee what i do and i want to read over your thread as well. My chammy also had parasites :( hard thing to go through. At first the vet said she was clear, then she got worse i took her back and they told me she did have hookworm. She might not even be out of the woods yet but she seems to have perked up in the last 2 weeks considerably! Hopefully i can help a lil :eek:

wow good work i see you put the time and effort into bringing her back she is looking fantastic, im sure she appreciates her new life now

wow good work i see you put the time and effort into bringing her back she is looking fantastic, im sure she appreciates her new life now

thank you!!! Many long hours and many sleepless nights. She originally was only $40 and now she's almost at $580? Not including lighting or the cage!

Thank you too all. She is my pretty lil girl and i love her to death. I feel like sucha a proud momma right now. Work is never over :D but its worth every second.

Back
Top Bottom