This is him like 2 weeks ago

Attachments

• 20160219_072131.jpg
    20160219_072131.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 20160219_174733.jpg
    20160219_174733.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 147
They grow up so fast, enjoy this time. Good looking little guy, what's his name?
Keep good care of him and he'll be a stunner.
Good luck Dave

They grow up so fast, enjoy this time. Good looking little guy, what's his name?
Keep good care of him and he'll be a stunner.
Good luck Dave
Ya i hope he will be a show stoppert im still thinking between rango or Bubba for his name he is showing lots of green ,blue and reds i guess i got luck because i only payed 80 buck for this little guy and thanks

I see him get all big and bad lol. How is his personailty doing? I have a nosy faly around the same age and he is taking his sweet time warming up to me. And how often are you feeding ?

I see him get all big and bad lol. How is his personailty doing? I have a nosy faly around the same age and he is taking his sweet time warming up to me. And how often are you feeding ?
He is a very feisty little guy i try hand feeding every once and a while i feed him every day 5 medium crickets or if i have superworms i feed him 4 small ones and i always give him supplement d3 twice a month without d3 almost everyday

Now are you doing all 5 at once or spreading them out over the day. My guy doesnt seem to want to many at a time. And does your bite

Back
Top Bottom