Up Date on Jr With Pictures

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My little man Jr is feeling much better. He has not had any bleeding since April 1st and having big normal poops. :D He is showing interest in his food and put on a little weight. His arthritis in his lower back and back legs was a little worse on his latest X-rays when compared to the ones from December. I've put him back on the Medacam and he's no longer taking the vitamin K. We are still waiting on the OK from the vet to do an Adequan injection for the joints.

Here's my original thread about Junior's health issues.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/jr-had-emergency-surgery-104752/

Here's a few photos of my little man outside a couple days ago. He was just finishing up a shed.

EbayandJr42713010_zps08f9e619.jpg

EbayandJr42713016_zps36070ca4.jpg

EbayandJr42713008_zpsfc2c6d43.jpg

Hang in there. Jr looks very relaxed in your hands. He seems to understand that he can trust you fully to get him through this difficult period.

Jann, Jr is looking fabulous! Well done taking such great care of him :) I'm so happy he's feeling better!

Glad to hear he's doing better, he's a very beautiful boy!:)

Thank you so much. He'll still handsome but he was absolutely gorgeous when he was younger, even with only one eye.

Hang in there. Jr looks very relaxed in your hands. He seems to understand that he can trust you fully to get him through this difficult period.

All my animals completely trust me. Thank you for all of your kindness through all my difficult times.

Jann, Jr is looking fabulous! Well done taking such great care of him :) I'm so happy he's feeling better!

Thank you Angie for always being there for me. I just don't think I could handle loosing another one right now.

That makes me so happy to hear he is doing much better, I am so impressed with you and the care you give your chams.....if I can be just half as good with my boy as you are with yours, Picasso will be well taken care of.....thanks Jann for being such a great cham role mom!

That makes me so happy to hear he is doing much better, I am so impressed with you and the care you give your chams.....if I can be just half as good with my boy as you are with yours, Picasso will be well taken care of.....thanks Jann for being such a great cham role mom!

Thank you Sherri. I do my best to take care of my pets and give them a kind and loving home.

Jr. is a stud. Looking good:)

Thank you John. Along with the good looks he's always been the sweetest boy.

Jann - I'm so glad to have some good news from your neck of the woods! Jr is looking as great as always, and hopefully you can control his arthritis easily :D

Jann, so glad to hear Jr. is feeling better! Great photos, as always. Hopefully things will just keep trending upwards!

Deb

Jann - I'm so glad to have some good news from your neck of the woods! Jr is looking as great as always, and hopefully you can control his arthritis easily :D

Jann, so glad to hear Jr. is feeling better! Great photos, as always. Hopefully things will just keep trending upwards!

Deb

Thank you ladies. It's about time Jr healed up and I have good news to share for a change. He doesn't use his back legs very much but that's ok. He has trees with catch nets and a big outside sun cage with a catch net.

yay Jr. im sooo glad that you are feeling better!! i know that your mama is also!!!!!!
he's such a sweetheart Jann!!!!!!!

Jann, so glad the bleeding has stopped and Jr is doing better. :D That's just the news I was hoping to hear!!! :cool: Great job nursing him back in shape! ;)

yay Jr. im sooo glad that you are feeling better!! i know that your mama is also!!!!!!
he's such a sweetheart Jann!!!!!!!

Thank you Lisa. He is just the sweetest boy and had to go through so much in his little live.

Jann, so glad the bleeding has stopped and Jr is doing better. :D That's just the news I was hoping to hear!!! :cool: Great job nursing him back in shape! ;)

Thank you so much Michael for everything.

Happy to hear Jr is feeling better. He is looking very handsome.

Thank you Rachelle. It's really good to see him back on the right track.

Back
Top Bottom