Ultimate cage build

You can also use regular, but the yellow makes it painful. My advice, use the black from the garden section, extra $$ is worth it to avoid painting a million yellow spots later. ($10 vs $4) The can in pic is from Lowes
Rad post, just wanted to ask if the pond foam is similar to the regular yellow expanding foam, can it be carved and sanded fairly easy? Whats the brand name of the one your using, couldn't make out the typography on the turquoise pond foam can.

Thanks and awesome work!

looks great....do the crickets crawl up that background? the wood cork was from lowes or hd too? also where did you pick up the coco fiber?

If u check the dates on original post you'll see I have had these up and running w Mistking misters 2-3 times a day outside for about 5 months and they still look brand new. Feeders climb all over backgrounds and my Bradypodian love to hunt them there. Cork pieces can be found a lot of places. Both LLLReptile and NEHerp have them at good prices. Great stuff yellow foam and pond foam are the same. Using the black pond foam limits need to paint as much. Just remember, try to keep weight of background minimizes as cham cages aren't meant to hold much.
Coco fiber can be found in most pet stores as it is frequently used as substrate.

Back
Top Bottom