UK Cham owners say hi

tintin63

I am hopefully going to make home for a Veiled very soon and am looking for reputable reptile dealers in the south of England. I'm torn between buying a ready made viv or making one at present and am trying to weigh up which would be better in the long run regarding size restrictions against cost. I don't want to skimp to be buying a new one in a year or so but like wise don't wish to spend a months salary on one either, lol

Any one recommend any where in the UK to buy a decent sized viv with necessary equipment?

I see all of these nice netted homemade vivs but am concerned about retaining heat and humidity with our 'choice' UK weather :( Likewise i'm very anal about how things look so want something thats not going to look 'messy' or out of place in my lounge.

I really don't know but look for pet shops that specialize in reptiles.

And if you can't get a chameleon(they aren't starter lizards) than go for the leopard gecko

P.S. I am a gecko person.:D

I am hopefully going to make home for a Veiled very soon and am looking for reputable reptile dealers in the south of England. I'm torn between buying a ready made viv or making one at present and am trying to weigh up which would be better in the long run regarding size restrictions against cost. I don't want to skimp to be buying a new one in a year or so but like wise don't wish to spend a months salary on one either, lol

Any one recommend any where in the UK to buy a decent sized viv with necessary equipment?

I see all of these nice netted homemade vivs but am concerned about retaining heat and humidity with our 'choice' UK weather :( Likewise i'm very anal about how things look so want something thats not going to look 'messy' or out of place in my lounge.

Hi there,Reptibreezes are quite good, I use them for veileds no problems

:D Welcome! I am also in the UK! I have a female Veiled/Yemen called Amy and a baby Jackson male called Monty. I also have a pair of crested geckos called Splat and Buffie!

I'm another UK member.

Another vote for the Reptibreeze too. Surrey Pet Supplies do them at the best prices. I had a wooden one with a glass front but found many disadvantages. Never looked back since getting a reptibreeze.

hi im not from the UK but Canada (queen is on my money too lol) thought id say hello and welcome
CHEERS!!! :)

Hello,

I am also from the UK. I build my own cages with screen fronts and tops. They work great for my Panthers, hold humidity and heat well with plenty of ventilation.

Reptibreeze will do well for the beginning, although there is non in adequate size for a adult veiled so you will have to build one later on.
The good think about ReptiBreeze is, that when you no longer need it you can resell it very well, at least in most cases
Just another question to all the UK Members around:
Could you make any recommendation for a seller of silkworms in the uk?
Do you know one who ships (at least the chow) to other countries in the EU?
@Mark: would be nice if you´d write me a pm about how your little ones are doing so we can talk a bit about the species.

Hi,
I am from UK also and me and my partner always use Surrey Pet Supplies. I have just ordered a few bits off them as I got my 1st Chameleon - Winston 2 days ago.
He is totally handable and loves being out of his cage he has really settled well.
I LOVE him!!! lol :)

Back
Top Bottom