Uk breeders!!!

Dmurray

Hello people, i know i've asked before but i thought id ask again.
i am wanting a list of all chameleon breeders in the country. i know of James Hardie (amazing breeder) lee warren and muji. So anymore out there?

hi kev forgot about you buddy haha, you have the masaola's right? what other locales do you breed and have you facebook or a website?

Dan

Erm, hello, Im a UK breeder and have Masoala available now! I also work with the same locales as Kev, Mitsio and Faly so between us we can offer unrelated babies once they get going. :D

Im on facebook, Mark Benton.

Erm, hello, Im a UK breeder and have Masoala available now! I also work with the same locales as Kev, Mitsio and Faly so between us we can offer unrelated babies once they get going. :D

Im on facebook, Mark Benton.

How come your selling your tamataves mate? Theres not many about so I would think you would be able to sell the future babies well wouldnt you?

hi kev forgot about you buddy haha, you have the masaola's right? what other locales do you breed and have you facebook or a website?

Dan

No I don't have Facebook but I will be working on a website later next year, im building a chameleon sanctuary at my home so when it's done an I have more chameleons to offer I will have a website so everyone can see what chams I have to offer and like mark says we have three same locals of great quality and more importantly unrelated

I currently own 1.2 Ambilobe's. 1.0 nosy ankarea and 1.0 tamatave. One of my female Ambilobe's will be getting paired up in December :)

Mark has the masoala an more cooking an I have faly an masoala cooking, the faly were laid 4th April so won't be long

Like Kev said, I only have Masoala babies available at the moment with more incubating from a different bloodline (the ones Kev now owns). Next year we will be working with Faly and Mitsio and hopefully time it so that we both have babies around the same time to offer unrelated pairs!

Im selling My tamataves as I would like to get more Faly or more Mitsio and dont have enough space or money to get another pair at the moment without sacrificing the Tams! lol

I also will be on the go with Ambilobes and Nosy Be's, I was looking for mositios but Mark and Kev will be on them! What's the price on those tams Mark? Am on the hunt for some nice pink panthers cause a ain't seen too many if them about.

Back
Top Bottom