Buy chameleon in Estonia

blablabla

Hello! I am new to this forum. I want to buy a chameleon, but it seems there are not many breeders in Estonia. Do you know any good breeders in Estonia or maybe Lithuania/Latvia (any place from where the road to Tallinn won't be very long to make it as less stressful for the chameleon as possible)

I am thinking about Veiled Chameleon, but if you have information about other chameleon species that can be the option.

Hey there welcome to the forum. I do not know of any breeders near you. But one thing to consider is will you have access to a vet that knows how to treat them? We see this with keepers that end up getting chameleons and then run into health issues that they can not get treated. Unfortunately a good reptile vet that knows chams even here in the USA is hard to find.

I know at least two vets who have specialization in exotic animals here. I haven't contacted them so far to specify about chameleons, but I will do it before making a final decision to get one. Thanks for your vigilance.

I know at least two vets who have specialization in exotic animals here. I haven't contacted them so far to specify about chameleons, but I will do it before making a final decision to get one. Thanks for your vigilance.
If they do treat chameleons then they may also know of people that breed them near you. :)

Back
Top Bottom