UHG! Help!

GooglezNvincent

MY D@MN VEILED GIRL! lol she is very good, and coming back extremely well, BUT she wont drink, i mist her, i have a dripper, i have a misting system but she just wont drink. I put her in the shower about a week ago and she climbed dwn the plant and walked aroung the edge of the shower over and over again. What else can i do to make her drink?

MY D@MN VEILED GIRL! lol she is very good, and coming back extremely well, BUT she wont drink, i mist her, i have a dripper, i have a misting system but she just wont drink. I put her in the shower about a week ago and she climbed dwn the plant and walked aroung the edge of the shower over and over again. What else can i do to make her drink?

Most chams will not drink when humans are around. Mist her good 3-5 minutes and leave the room.

Most chams will not drink when humans are around. Mist her good 3-5 minutes and leave the room.

Well for the past week i have set her cage on the balcony, which gets GREAT sunlight and had a dripper going and i mist her, and i literally only see her for the 20 minutes a day i mist her. Just trying to give her a time where she can get well before she sees me very much.

Well for the past week i have set her cage on the balcony, which gets GREAT sunlight and had a dripper going and i mist her, and i literally only see her for the 20 minutes a day i mist her. Just trying to give her a time where she can get well before she sees me very much.

She's most likely drinking when you are not around. How are her urates? Eyes?

Well instead of a shower why dont you feed here some silkworms or hornworms. The other option is to open her mouth and make her drink with a plastic syringe.

Well instead of a shower why dont you feed here some silkworms or hornworms. The other option is to open her mouth and make her drink with a plastic syringe.

If you do this be sure to do it slowly so you don't get any in her lungs, accidentally.

Back
Top Bottom