Uh, oh....

Well the name has settled in much faster than anticipated, eating within three days and exploring on his second.

Here he is after eating
0115221847b~2.jpg

And here he is exploring.
0112221316b~2.jpg

0112221316c~2.jpg

@AmandaS. @jamest0o0

Well a sad update to everything, due to some very serious medical issues that came upon me suddenly I've had to give up my snake collection, for their health and well being as well

As of now I only have my bird, hopefully I will be well enough to try a serious project again but as it currently stands in only able to care for the bird and possibly one other creature.

Well on the plus side I finally have the energy to be more regular on the forums once more.

Well a sad update to everything, due to some very serious medical issues that came upon me suddenly I've had to give up my snake collection, for their health and well being as well

As of now I only have my bird, hopefully I will be well enough to try a serious project again but as it currently stands in only able to care for the bird and possibly one other creature.

Well on the plus side I finally have the energy to be more regular on the forums once more.
Oh no. I’m so sorry. I do hope you’ll be getting and feeling better quickly.

Sorry you had to get rid of your snakes. I was wondering if you know of Any bigger snakes I have a ball python but I want something bigger.

Feel better..you need a reptile for therapy!

Back
Top Bottom