Uh, oh....

Persnickety Parson's

Chameleon Enthusiast
I wonder what this is for...

0114212200b.jpg

Just needs a few more wood pieces and of course plants and lighting. (Lights are waiting to be installed.)

Feel free to speculate all you wish.

And don't worry, I will actually get a chameleon.... Eventually. :p

Well I've moved the ravaged ficus tree into the new enclosure, however since the animals I wanted to purchase are no longer available the plants will have a long time to recover.

0125211443.jpg

Also have my nearly eaten rabbit foot ferns in there as well.

I also have a jungle dawn led light as well, they are quite amazing.

Progress, ive got an angel hair/fairy vine added to the enclosure (I'm a sucker for plants with tiny leaves and flowers)

The ficus has undergone an explosive growth spurt, with many new leaves to replace the eaten ones. I also had a creeping ficus planned, but it's lost in the mail and with this "amazing" weather I doubt it's alive anymore.

0214211209c.jpg

As for the animals none are available so it seems this enclosure will remain empty for several months.

Speaking of animals, give me some ideas, for future project, the criteria is the animal needs to comfortably fit in this size enclosure, and be a reptile that likes or tolerates handling.

While this enclosure is spoken for I have another similarly sized one in storage.

Last edited:
A fire skink maybe (they are fast and can be squirmy, though). What is the animal for this enclosure, though? I‘m dying to know!!!

Some maniac left my ficus tree in the mailbox, in negative -5 degree weather. Not to mention it was on the move during the worst of the cold snap.

While it wasn't completely frozen solid, it was close.

Only time will tell if it's even alive, sad thing is, this guy is/was cute.

0219211943a~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom