Uh oh, I think we started a war...

Syn

Avid Member
Let's just say the soccer team and spirit squad probably aren't as close as they used to be...

156977_1707057285879_1521472506_31719488_3918946_n.jpg

Yes I'm aware of the grammatical error and it bothers me so. However the extra period was added for dramatic effect, I was told.

LOL! YOU GO TEAM!

The most silly thing about the whole dispute between soccer and cheer right now is the fact they had a shirt that said "If cheerleading was easy we'd call it football," and the spirit squad is saying we are disrespectful.

Hypocrites, gotta love 'em. :D Oh well, most of the girls knew it was a joke, it's just the ones that like drama who are starting it. I say laugh it off. :)

highschool....watcha gonna do;)

and i think the hardest sport is BALLET!!!:eek:.....lol...(tip toe tip toe) jk:p

i wouldnt know but heaard its pretty difficult...

Ballet is definitely difficult, but I'm not sure if it's a sport? Either way I love ballet, it's fun to watch if it's done right. :)

Ballet is definitely difficult, but I'm not sure if it's a sport? Either way I love ballet, it's fun to watch if it's done right. :)

dancing can be debated as a sport or a form of art...eh...if you sweat doin it, then its sport enough for me:p....lol

I think art is a more respectful term, but that's my opinion. If soccer was an art, I'd feel accomplished. :)

I think art is a more respectful term, but that's my opinion. If soccer was an art, I'd feel accomplished. :)

who said kicking a soccerball at someone's face wasnt a form of art:cool::p

it shows great strength and and pain;) (general concepts of describing art):p, at least i thinkso...

but yeah i agree more art i guess:rolleyes:. i bet Ballet hurts:eek:...... BUT i guess you must feel PAIN when doing art, i guess thats why they call it PAIN-TING :p (*bad joke/pun):(

hows the gecko website doin?

Let's just say the soccer team and spirit squad probably aren't as close as they used to be...

156977_1707057285879_1521472506_31719488_3918946_n.jpg

Yes I'm aware of the grammatical error and it bothers me so. However the extra period was added for dramatic effect, I was told.
It's not a grammatical error. It's a typographical error. :p ;)

No one on our team has ever received a red card except our coach... and the ref was a jerk.

The school we played at told AIA (state sports thing) that they never wanted that ref at their school again, because that was the third time he ejected a coach for something incredibly stupid. He made the coach leave the field to the bus....

Hmmm...here, depending on the league you either leave the field -including the parking area- or just sit down by the sidelines. In both cases the team -you- pay a fine of $100.00, with the third strike rule.

I like soccer never tried cheer leading but I know you need balance and strength to do those human pyramids. My personal opinion I think gymnastics is the hardest sport watch the movie peaceful warrior how could those guys do that dam!!

Sabrina when I seen that picture on Facebook it made my day! :) I don't know why but it just did, there is the big cheer leading isn't a "real" sport thing going on at WHS. lol

Back
Top Bottom