Uh oh, I think we started a war...

Discussion in 'The Lizard Lounge' started by Syn, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Syn

Syn Avid Member

Let's just say the soccer team and spirit squad probably aren't as close as they used to be...

[​IMG]

Yes I'm aware of the grammatical error and it bothers me so. However the extra period was added for dramatic effect, I was told.

2. james L

james L Established Member

Im a cheerleader. Are you telling me its not hard???
    GO Team!!!

3. Syn

Syn Avid Member

LOL! YOU GO TEAM!

The most silly thing about the whole dispute between soccer and cheer right now is the fact they had a shirt that said "If cheerleading was easy we'd call it football," and the spirit squad is saying we are disrespectful.

Hypocrites, gotta love 'em. :D Oh well, most of the girls knew it was a joke, it's just the ones that like drama who are starting it. I say laugh it off. :)

4. Ace

Ace Avid Member

highschool....watcha gonna do;)

and i think the hardest sport is BALLET!!!:eek:.....lol...(tip toe tip toe) jk:p

i wouldnt know but heaard its pretty difficult...

5. Syn

Syn Avid Member

Ballet is definitely difficult, but I'm not sure if it's a sport? Either way I love ballet, it's fun to watch if it's done right. :)

6. Ace

Ace Avid Member

dancing can be debated as a sport or a form of art...eh...if you sweat doin it, then its sport enough for me:p....lol

7. Syn

Syn Avid Member

I think art is a more respectful term, but that's my opinion. If soccer was an art, I'd feel accomplished. :)

8. Ace

Ace Avid Member

who said kicking a soccerball at someone's face wasnt a form of art:cool::p

it shows great strength and and pain;) (general concepts of describing art):p, at least i thinkso...

but yeah i agree more art i guess:rolleyes:. i bet Ballet hurts:eek:...... BUT i guess you must feel PAIN when doing art, i guess thats why they call it PAIN-TING :p (*bad joke/pun):(

hows the gecko website doin?

9. Elizadolots

Elizadolots New Member

Umm....cheerleading is really hard...just saying.

However, hypocrisy is wrong, so go get 'em!

10. Monties1982

Monties1982 New Member

It's not a grammatical error. It's a typographical error. :p ;)

11. Syn

Syn Avid Member

Competition cheerleading is hard in the right settings, but not what our school's squad does... still not a sport. :D
    Technically.......... :rolleyes:

12. Eltortu

Eltortu Established Member

Seen many of these lately?... gotaredagain.jpg

13. Syn

Syn Avid Member

No one on our team has ever received a red card except our coach... and the ref was a jerk.

The school we played at told AIA (state sports thing) that they never wanted that ref at their school again, because that was the third time he ejected a coach for something incredibly stupid. He made the coach leave the field to the bus....

14. Eltortu

Hmmm...here, depending on the league you either leave the field -including the parking area- or just sit down by the sidelines. In both cases the team -you- pay a fine of $100.00, with the third strike rule.

15. Fool

Fool New Member

I like soccer never tried cheer leading but I know you need balance and strength to do those human pyramids. My personal opinion I think gymnastics is the hardest sport watch the movie peaceful warrior how could those guys do that dam!!

16. Syn

Syn Avid Member

17. Eltortu

...or Golf...or Bowling...or Nascar...

18. ChameleonRave

ChameleonRave Avid Member

Sabrina when I seen that picture on Facebook it made my day! :) I don't know why but it just did, there is the big cheer leading isn't a "real" sport thing going on at WHS. lol

19. Syn

Syn Avid Member

Did you show them that shirt? :D

20. ChameleonRave

ChameleonRave Avid Member

I think I shall today :)