Ugly Tim, Attack Mellers, Baby Flappers, etc.

Julirs

Hey everyone, I am still around, just have not been on the forum much lately! I have added an obsession to my crazy life! Horses! All of the cham/reptile herd are doing great! Here are a few pics:

Attack Mellers! Major Mellers hates, hates, hates the camera and will strike an attack pose if I come near her with it. No worries-I immediately gave her a Superworm and she forgot all about that bad camera!

DSCN8768.jpg

Acrobatic NoName Panther!
DSCN8763.jpg

Check out that sexy foot!
DSCN8766.jpg

Mr. Fisher-(Yes, I see the sperm plug-I regularly have to remove them)
DSCN8762.jpg

Beautiful Wasabi
DSCN8759.jpg

Ugly, ugly Tim! :p
DSCN8756.jpg

And Bluie, my normally gouty Panther female looking pretty good here! I think she is getting closer to 4 years old.
DSCN8767.jpg

There all very nice and yes Tim is very "ugly" :D! That's great your female is doing good now!! Is the gout gone or still slowly going away?

Nice pictures Juli. I always like seeing Wasabi. I also like the foot shot. Just love their little hands/feet.

You could not ever forget those little flappies. They are cute personified. You do have a lovely group. Then the awful ugly:rolleyes: Tim.

So.... did I read correct? You got a horse?!
yay! Good for you, what did you get?
How many times have you smelled him already?!!!!

LOL! Not quite yet! I have a prospect, but have not committed yet. I am leaning towards Dressage and the little walker won't fit that bill. I start lessons next week, and have fallen in love with a barn, so we will see where it goes from there. I see lessons and leasing in the more near future!

I am sure I would be happy to smell any horse I get! :p

haha! I love your title and all your chams too! Nothing "ugly" about Tim that I can see!! I guess you mean ugly as in personality??? My neice has two beautiful horses and I know the work involved with them. Happy horse keeping!!!

haha! I love your title and all your chams too! Nothing "ugly" about Tim that I can see!! I guess you mean ugly as in personality??? My neice has two beautiful horses and I know the work involved with them. Happy horse keeping!!!

Luckily Carol, I won't have much work to do! Full board-all inclusive at the most gorgeous place I have ever seen. I am not against mucking and all that great stuff, but with work I will only be able to get out to the barn once a weekday and both weekend days! :)

Back
Top Bottom