Some of The Herd April 2010...

Julirs

I haven't had much time to get the camera out lately, so this morning I snapped a few pics...

Here is Remy-my MBD rescue Panther-when he sees me coming and he is hungry, he crawls to the front of the cage and begs like a dog...so I smash a Superworm head, or cricket, or whatever is on the menu and he takes it from my fingers...

DSCN6548.jpg

DSCN6552.jpg

DSCN6550.jpg

Here are a few of the Panther Girls-Chyna is hitting about 3 and is retired, Bluie is 2+ and lives with Gout so I never bred her and will never. She has never laid eggs.

DSCN6541.jpg

DSCN6544.jpg

Cleopatra-Otto's daughter from Catherine-she is a nasty little Queen!
DSCN6555.jpg

Mr. Fisher, Mrs. Fisher, and Mrs.'s Fisher's litttle brother Mr. Snips...
DSCN6572.jpg

DSCN6547.jpg

DSCN6558.jpg

Major and Minor-Major has a shedding leg-looks like he has a cast and Minor hates the camera! These guys are 2 in May!
DSCN6568.jpg

DSCN6576.jpg

Evil Chamevil and 2 of his sons...the little one has black bars at the moment!
DSCN6573.jpg

DSCN6563.jpg

DSCN6565.jpg

Wow! They are all beautiful! That poor Panther's eyes, bless him. He looks very loveable though! Amy has a leg shed today just like your Melleri! Looks like she's got a tatty pair of tights on, lol!:D

I love cast, must have taken some time to put that on .:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I had a rescue like yours but finally lost him. They really are priceless. I now have a older ambanja female who has some to spend her senior years with me. She is very sweet and gentle and she is also a great eater.

All of your crew are wonderful, you raise your chameleons with such caring and devotion, wonderful!!

Love the eyes..im a sucker for eyes.....The eye can say alot about and living thing..despite his sondition he seems happy and just loves being spoiled!!!!

Back
Top Bottom