U.S. Customs

if that is the case from now on, just to say, how far away are you from the u.s./canada border and possible driving over and shipping from the closest u.s. city or ups/fedex/dhl depot?

Yes, please let us know about this issue. I was wanting a chameleon from you guys. Is it only air shipping or can the animals be driven through?

So this isnt the US that made the law?? Its a Canadian law that bans international shipping of animals right?
I wasnt sure if this was a Security thing or just a new law about animal import/export.

my god!!!! I knew they went for a lot but 750 each woooooow!!!! are they really that rare??

the nosy faly are rare becasue in the wild they are not that much than other locales,

smae with the mistios

but poeple are starting to get captive bred ones, so the Cb babies my be at least 500 bucks

wildcaughts are expensive also because for fresh/new blood to have more genetics and not keep the poplutaions to inbreed

plus they are just plain awsome looking

i take it a lot of people are breeding them and there might be an explosion of them soon?? right hahah??

maybe:)

hopefully if the babies survive and poeple continue breeding , then yeah, but for now they are alot of $$$

Ha ha, what?? Someone would pay $750 for a panther?

Sure as hell not me!!! People want to complain about the price of the Bradypodions I have and I can send a pair shipped for that price LOL!!! These animals are just as colorful as panthers so dont give me that crap, anyone:D I will just never get it.

theres gotta be some way to semi (il) legally get them across the border, I mean look at all Canada's ganja going south and American guns coming north, thats not exactly legal but it happens, time to get creative Drew haha just kidding, maybe.

you could always get a couple of helium balloons and fly them across the border so long as the U.S. air force dont shoot them down or mistake them for UFO's

So this isnt the US that made the law?? Its a Canadian law that bans international shipping of animals right?
I wasnt sure if this was a Security thing or just a new law about animal import/export.

I have absolutely NO IDEA how you came to the idea that this isn't a US law...
As of yesterday the U.S.A will not allow any shipments of any kind into the U.S. from Canada. Today they tell me no shipments of any kinds are allowed into the U.S. at all from any airlines. I fricken hate U.S customs and homeland security.
Geez.

javsto said:
you could always get a couple of helium balloons and fly them across the border so long as the U.S. air force dont shoot them down or mistake them for UFO's
The point here is that not many people want to go out of their way to do something illegal just to ship some chameleons.
Not worth the risk.

Back
Top Bottom