Trying to sell jax jax and i get this

slewis8128

Established Member
"Thats kind of a rip off, I get it if they came with a tank but Jackson chameleons are the second cheapest chameleon out there on the market. First being the veiled chameleon, which I already have one.

But your asking $175 and they usually go around $84 to $130, and I mean usually.
And I would totally pay $175 if they came with a tank but they dont and thats fine cause I already have a extra terrarium I could use for them.

But thank you and have a nice day! I hope you find someone that knows how to take care of a chameleon and not just buy them cause they look cool to have."

"Thats kind of a rip off, I get it if they came with a tank but Jackson chameleons are the second cheapest chameleon out there on the market. First being the veiled chameleon, which I already have one.

But your asking $175 and they usually go around $84 to $130, and I mean usually.
And I would totally pay $175 if they came with a tank but they dont and thats fine cause I already have a extra terrarium I could use for them.

But thank you and have a nice day! I hope you find someone that knows how to take care of a chameleon and not just buy them cause they look cool to have."
Ignore the ignorant people. You don't want them to get one anyways. You will find the right homes. It may just take time. :)

Back
Top Bottom