Triton Is 7 1/2 Years Old!!

Hi Jaxygirl! It has been a long time! I just figured your chameleon had passed and you never got another and that is why you have not been around. So good to see Triton is still with us and dong well!. That is quite old in chameleon years! Hope to see you on the forums more often now!!!

Hi Carol, good to hear from you! Yup Triton is still alive and kicking..LOL!
It's nice to be back. Glad you are still here too! :)

This is SO GREAT!! Fantastic that you've avoided common problems with jax such as temporal gland infections and nutritional imbalances. I love your simple but carefully designed free range.

One of several reasons I really prefer teaching my chams to take water directly from my hand is that I can be sure they are getting a thorough drink every time and that they are comfortable enough with me to do so this way. I've even been able to sneak in a med this way.

They are very lucky chams!

Thank you for your nice comments. But I agree 100% about watering by hand. Jackson's drink a lot and I always like to make sure that they have enough.

This just made my day! I'm new to chameleons. Going on my second year of owning them. My first chameleon being a jackson. I have been getting increasingly sad because the care sheet says 3-6 years average life span. My boy is two and I just kept thinking i only had a year, maybe three if I was lucky! This gives me some hope :) Id love to hear your supplement regimen, what you feed, and fit load with- any health issues he's had- just want to know everything!

Back
Top Bottom