trioceros weidersheimi subspecies?

arsnake

can you tell me trioceros wedersheimi subspecies ?
and can tell me distributions geographic and elevations about this subspecies ?
only sure data please

this is really interesting article !!!!! there are a lot informations about serratus ,weidersheimi,perreti and more chamaleons ... so quadricornis have 3 different spicies?
quadricornis quadricornis
quadricornis eisentrauti
quadricornis gracilior
wooooowww i didn't know !

and trioceros motium have more locality but is one lonely species ... montium haven't subspiecies?! i understood well?
and there is a lot of locality s informations in this article ....
data ( E 123,34) is capture's elevations?

this is really interesting article !!!!! there are a lot informations about serratus ,weidersheimi,perreti and more chamaleons ... so quadricornis have 3 different spicies?
quadricornis quadricornis
quadricornis eisentrauti
quadricornis gracilior
wooooowww i didn't know !

and trioceros motium have more locality but is one lonely species ... montium haven't subspiecies?! i understood well?
and there is a lot of locality s informations in this article ....
data ( E 123,34) is capture's elevations?

Yeah, there are now three subspecies of Trioceros quadricornis and T. montium does not currently have any recognized subspecies. The data following the localities (i.e., "E178.3") are specimen identification numbers, not elevations. The elevations are listed as "m a.s.l." (meters above sea level).

Chris

There are no longer any recognized subspecies of Trioceros wiedersheimi. Trioceros serratus and T. perreti are now considered full species. Here is an article on it: http://zoologicalbulletin.de/BzB_Volumes/Volume_57_2/211_229_BzB57_2_Barej_Michael_F_et_al.PDF

Chris

Thank you for this information! While everyone has a particular species they enjoy, the Serratus and Perreti are my favorite. I see a trip to Cameroon in my future. Again, thank you.

Patrick

Back
Top Bottom