trioceros quad gracilior

They look great celine! I love those guys, you must be a very proud owner. I love all the white in the male

Really nice pair sylvain! :D
I can't see very well from your photo.. how many horns has your male? the female seems a little bit "fat".. i hope that's because of some eggs ;)
I'm really happy about my quad quad and i hope to work with quad gracilior in the future.. so if you'll have babies put me on the list!!

thanks, yes jack she seems gravid..if it s ok i ll reserve for you babies:D
the male get 4 hornes i took aothers pics but it s difficult with this trioceros

Thanks, this picture is perfect! i can see his head very well.. and he looks also more beatutifull if it's possible :D

Before I commented on this, I was about to say how large she looks. They both look amazing!

LPR08

Absoutely beautiful male, and the female has some awesome blues around her neck/head area. We are really beginning to see some marvelous quads lately. I hope all you guys have some success with you projects. I'd love a cb quad one day soon. Im going to wait til I can have a montane room away from the pardalis though.

well im sorry but it isnt a gracilior, this is quad quad.

You can easilly check if they are and they are only gracilior if they have red nails on their paws.

if they dont what it seems to be here if i look at the photo than they arent gracilior but just regular quadricornis quadricornis.

sorry but they are beutifull animals

PS, sorry for my terrible englsih om from holland.

well im sorry but it isnt a gracilior, this is quad quad.

You can easilly check if they are and they are only gracilior if they have red nails on their paws.

if they dont what it seems to be here if i look at the photo than they arent gracilior but just regular quadricornis quadricornis.

sorry but they are beutifull animals

PS, sorry for my terrible englsih om from holland.

No it s gracilior!Look pics gracilior in the forum and compare with quad quad or if you don t see diference looking for GOOLE

sorry if seen the reseachr forms for quad quad and the gracilior and the only thing thats different on the outside of the cham are the red nails if you want to check look up some pics from chris andersons gracilior and check the nails!

sorry if seen the reseachr forms for quad quad and the gracilior and the only thing thats different on the outside of the cham are the red nails if you want to check look up some pics from chris andersons gracilior and check the nails!
ask to chris anderson if it s gracilior or not....;)

Back
Top Bottom