Trioceros johnstoni bwindi

Yes you do!

I'm suprised more people are not jumping on those 3 extra pair.

i don't understand it either ,if in a couple of months people really realize that they are unfindable and when they see pictures of them they will go crazy to find them but then it will be to late.

Whats happened to Paul Fowler ?
Last days hes not answering my mails at all,i'm working day and night to do all preparations and paperwork and he dont react on all my mails?
Can someone please contact him and ask him to get contact with me.
Whats going on?

Jurgen you are just very stressed!:) We have a big time difference and you usually send me messages in the middle of the night for me, so give me some time lol
Anyways, we talked this morning so things are fine.

To everyone reading this that is getting the Uganda species that I am importing, I will need the remaining unpaid balance in full. These should be arriving to me by the end of the month.

Okay than good news the animals will come in faster than expected:)
i have the export papers on Pauls name also i will scan them and if people want to see them no problem, contact me or Paul.
Make all your terraria's ready the long waited shipment is finally coming :)

Hi Jurgen, I'm just wondering when you'll be posting the husbandry information on these 3 species anytime soon? Not sure about everyone else, but I could really use care info on them. I've had Hoe's before amongst other montane species, but I know there are certain requirements that need to be met. Thanks! - Mike

Hi Jurgen, I'm just wondering when you'll be posting the husbandry information on these 3 species anytime soon? Not sure about everyone else, but I could really use care info on them. I've had Hoe's before amongst other montane species, but I know there are certain requirements that need to be met. Thanks! - Mike

Hi i posted a full care sheet for johnstonii and xenorhina on this page(last post)
https://www.chameleonforums.com/trioceros-johnstoni-bwindi-107482/index3.html
if you have extra questions please ask them i will be glad to answer them :)

Back
Top Bottom