Trioceros Jacksonii Jacksonii Baby Group Photo's

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
This is a couple great photo's of my second captive birth group of Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii going to sleep for the night. They gather every night in one corner of their ExoTerra next to a 20 gallon aquarium that acts as a night light and heater. This sleeping together I think is precious gathering of these baby/neonate Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii.

62sy3I.jpg

dZxSdy.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Kinyonga

That the babies/neonates gather together at night has amazed me too. The first birth group of babies sleep the same way as well. They go their seperate ways during the day when the lights are on.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I am probably going to sell 2.2 of these babies nearer to Christmas. I have to pick up some supplies before I post an add for them on the Chameleon Forums.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Do you think it's possible that it is the preferred sleep spot and they just don't care that the others got there first. I've seen panthers do this as well going so far to pile up in stacks.

I think it is a preferred sleeping spot. They prefer to sleep on branches that receive the most light just before lights out. That is what I think.

I am but it´s a long ass way inbetween oss haha

Good I am having a good time with these Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii. I am presuming oss is Calumma oshaughnessyi. Parsonii complex species have got long incubation's. They are worth the long incubation/wait though.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Do you think it's possible that it is the preferred sleep spot and they just don't care that the others got there first. I've seen panthers do this as well going so far to pile up in stacks.

The babies were all out in the same spots again tonight. The same spots that receive the most light before lights out. Reptiles are for the most part sun worshipers.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I think it is a preferred sleeping spot. They prefer to sleep on branches that receive the most light just before lights out. That is what I think.

Good I am having a good time with these Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii. I am presuming oss is Calumma oshaughnessyi. Parsonii complex species have got long incubation's. They are worth the long incubation/wait though.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
It wass supposed to say us like you in the us and me in europe. My swedish and english got mixed up lol (us in swedish oss)

"Sun worshipers" well said.

Reptiles and chameleons most definately have their sun moments.

It wass supposed to say us like you in the us and me in europe. My swedish and english got mixed up lol (us in swedish oss)

Okay and no worries. Just seemed you were making reference to my Calumma oshaughnessyi pair or clutch incubating.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Reptiles and chameleons most definately have their sun moments.

Okay and no worries. Just seemed you were making reference to my Calumma oshaughnessyi pair or clutch incubating.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Didn´t know you were incubation ones. that´s awesome. I looking foward to see the results :D

Back
Top Bottom