Some of My Greenhouse Trioceros Jacksonii Jacksonii Group

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
These are some photo's from today of some of my Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii group from inside my greenhouse. This is Elvis, Priscilla and Eleanor. They were enjoying the great weather and if the weather continues I may move them outside. Priscilla is the three horned female. While Eleanor is the one horned or unicorn female.

Elvis
zJQIRO.jpg

029a8B.jpg

Priscilla
EZ1hah.jpg

Eleanor
zTngx0.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Beautiful! I don't believe I have seen a picture where they show teals like Elvis is.

He is a looker. The ladies are pretty too. He is supposed to be a rarer local of Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii (to have blue sides). That I was not made aware of when I got them.

Are the females gravid?

They may have retained sperm. However both females gave birth this summer. I am going to breed them again for certain later this year.

I definitely need more Jackson’s

I have babies that I am raising up some more. Once they are larger then I am going to place an add for some of them on the Chameleon Forums.

I can post more photo's of my Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii group.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Elvis can actually show a lighter shade of blue. I am going to make an attempt at photographing him when he is showing some of his other blue colors.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Beautiful I keep mine in the greenhouse but friendly advice from experience, which you already may know, mine gets super hot in the summer we had to put in electric fans and vent fans and two timers and mold can develop easy on some plants just a heads up exhaust Fans will help so much for all of it

Those are awesome.

Thanks much. They are great.

Beautiful I keep mine in the greenhouse but friendly advice from experience, which you already may know, mine gets super hot in the summer we had to put in electric fans and vent fans and two timers and mold can develop easy on some plants just a heads up exhaust Fans will help so much for all of it

I know. I have kept chameleons inside of a greenhouse approaching 20 years now. This trio of Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii has already made it through a summer with 4 months of 100 plus degree Fahrenheit weather. I have got misters, a large swamp cooler, and shade panels/trees to keep all the chameleons inside cool. Here is a link.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/greenhouses.35607/

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
thanks i didn't know they could get that high I wonder what the max is for veileds do you know?

I apologize I did not word that not clearly enough. I have had 4 months of 100 Fahrenheit temperatures plus outside of the greenhouse. I had to cool the greenhouse with those outside temperatures our the chameleons inside would roast. The cooling mechanisms I have got actually keeps the greenhouse during those summer days in around 70-86 degrees Fahrenheit depending on time of day.

I do not keep Veiled Chameleons meaning I won't speculate on their temperatures here on the Chameleon Forums.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom