New Greenhouse Trioceros Ellioti

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have had this Trioceros ellioti 1.2 group in my greenhouse for a while now, since around the middle of March. They are from a neat group of Trioceros chameleons, the sternfeldi group. That is a group I had never kept, however have always aspired to keep making this group a milestone for me. This group I am is especially fond of as one of the main influencing families of my youth was "The Elliots". Trioceros ellioti are one of the smallest species of Trioceros chameleons I have kept. However is one of the most brilliantly colored Trioceros species I have seen too. That make this an honor to show these with everybody on the Chameleon Forums.

kBj4J8.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
I have yet to get ellioti, but I do love the smaller species of chameleons. I've seen pictures of them on the internet, and man, their colors are amazing! Definitely a species that I want to get into.
Trioceros ellioti are neat. My two females are gravid. You maybe want to look at the Chameleon Forums classifieds in the future. That is something to look forward too.

I am looking forward to babies.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I have yet to get ellioti, but I do love the smaller species of chameleons. I've seen pictures of them on the internet, and man, their colors are amazing! Definitely a species that I want to get into.
Can only agree with the love for the smaller species chameleons. They got so much to offer in a small package, and I truly confess I´m sucker for larger reptiles, especially chameleons. And I love the Parson and Xantholophus, however the small Boehmei is special for us and has the most amazing color scheme of all of them.

Can only agree with the love for the smaller species chameleons. They got so much to offer in a small package, and I truly confess I´m sucker for larger reptiles, especially chameleons. And I love the Parson and Xantholophus, however the small Boehmei is special for us and has the most amazing color scheme of all of them.
I tend to prefer the grandeur of the larger species. However one of the strong aspects of the chameleon keeping hobby is that there is a plethora of amazing species to choose from in all shapes and sizes. That to a degree other exotic species (birds or aquarium fish and etc..) kept in captivity cannot compare.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Very cool! I agree, they're beautiful and underrated. Glad to see someone experienced working with them! Did the two females pair with your male or did they come in gravid?
When or if these female Tioceros ellioti have babies, they would be from a wild F1 matings.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom