Trioceros Greenhouse Surprise!!

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I was in the greenhouse earlier today watering and having a look at everyone. Then while after months of checking on one of my heavily gravid female Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii (willigensis). I was surprised to find some birth fluids then some BABY Trioceros jacksonii jacksonii! This was the one subspecies I had not kept and it is good to have produced babies from the nominate form of this species. As of this writing the count is 19 healthy baby Trioceros jacksonii jakcksonii with another healthy gravid female in the greenhouse.

The female heavily pregnant a couple months ago.
MeICDA.jpg

The babies from earlier today.
AsjwHd.jpg

PZV6ym.jpg

aXo4IN.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
19 live births. I can see why jacksons are doing so well in Hawaii, no need for that 9 month delay between generations :)

Awwww Jeremy congrats! Beautiful mom and adorable babies!

Thanks. Chameleon babies are little gems.

19 live births. I can see why jacksons are doing so well in Hawaii, no need for that 9 month delay between generations :)

This subspecies is the nominate form of the species. They are not the type that is on Hawaii. However this female held onto her babies for a long time. She looked ready to give birth four months ago.

Congrats Jeremy! Send me one :LOL:

Thanks much James. Sure after they are ready and mature enough to go to new homes. I can keep you in the loop.

Congrats on the babies

Big Thanks!

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom