trioceros deremensis

franklin

hello,what about of this trioceros?
I would some info about the keeping and breedig of this species.
i had see adcham.com and other care.sheet.
sorry for my english.

I really like them. I never actually tried to breed mine, but from what I've seen I don't think it would be a major challenge. I kept mine outside year-round unless it dropped below 6-7C/45F. They seem quite hardy and easy to care for. They also seem quite sedentary, hardly ever moving from just a couple perch areas in a big cage.

Fortuna buona!

They aren't supposed to lay their first good clutch until they are about three from what I've read. (Never raised one from a baby until it was an adult to see for myself.)

I have the same questions as franklin.
Yes, I know this thread is 3 years old.

adcham.com is down.

thanks.

hi, i keep and breed them , you can breed them when they are 2 years old for females afcourse males sooner , its not a challenge exept the egg hatching , do not do it to hot over 20 °celsius they hatch around 5 months , you can see my pic's of the ofspring on the forum
grts
are you from the U S A ?

I am working on an article dedicated to T. deremensis to be published in the upcoming Herp Nation magazine. It should be out within the next few weeks. :)

Luis

I don't really have anything new to add about their care but since posting in this thread I acquired a pair of captive-hatched deremensis and still absolutely love the species.

Don't forget you can always use the Way Back Machine at archive.org. It's slow and clunky but it works.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060824043258/http://adcham.com/html/taxonomy/species/chderemensis.html

Damn!!!! I never knew about this:eek: There have been so many times I wished I could just "refer back to adcham":rolleyes: Thanks, Kent!!

I am working on an article dedicated to T. deremensis to be published in the upcoming Herp Nation magazine. It should be out within the next few weeks. :)

Luis

I would love to know how I can find this article or possibly pick your brain on your experience with C. deremensis

Back
Top Bottom