Tribute to Mufasa

Sorry for your loss Jann. We all have come to know your special relationship with all your animals, which makes it even harder when one is lost.
Mufasa will be missed by all who knew him. I wish you all the best this coming year.

Jann, I am so sorry to read this, and my heart is heavy. I know how special all your little ones are and how great a job you do taking care of them. Thanks for sharing your experience and ideas with us for the times we are lucky enough to have senior chams! Here's to a happier New Year and a toast to Mufasa tonight! Hope you have nothing but the best memories whenever you think of him! RIP to a much loved boy. :)

He was gorgeous

Jann, I am so sorry to read this, and my heart is heavy. I know how special all your little ones are and how great a job you do taking care of them. Thanks for sharing your experience and ideas with us for the times we are lucky enough to have senior chams! Here's to a happier New Year and a toast to Mufasa tonight! Hope you have nothing but the best memories whenever you think of him! RIP to a much loved boy. :)

Thank you both. I really missed Mufasa today. It's So sad to see the empty spot where his tree use to be. I also missed give him all of his special care.

I am so very sorry to hear this Jann!!! He was such a handsome fellow at every stage of his life. You took fantastic care of him.

Jann my heart is with you during this sad & painful time. Mafusa was very blessed to be cared for by you. He lived a very long & healthy life with you. He was so beautiful. But his time on Earth was long. Just imagine the beauty he has brought into Heaven and know he is as happy, healthy and vibrant as ever and checking in on all of your other precious ones that have proceeded him.
Keeping you close in heart & prayers.

So sorry to hear about Mufasa.
Clearly he was well cared for and loved, so I'm sure it has been heartbreaking to let him go. :(

Oh this just breaks my heart, RIP Mufasa......he could not have had a better mom and I know the love you have for these special creatures makes it even harder...sending a prayer for you Jann.

Sorry Jann, this is belated, but so sorry for your loss.

Even when they live out their full lifespan, it is never long enough. RIP Mufasa, you brought joy to your family and to us all who had the pleasure of viewing your beautiful portraits!

So very sorry for your loss, Jann. Thoughts and prayers go your way, glad you had the years with him to make the memories you now have. Such a beautiful creature!

Back
Top Bottom